Preferential attention for enterprises which have passed the start-up stage and wish to make capital investments to enable them to grow.
Accompanied by a specialist partner, start-ups whose products, processes or services have a technological or innovative content.
Customers must have a business address in Spain.
The funds invested must be used for the following purposes:
- The acquisition of productive fixed assets, new or second-hand.
- VAT on investments.
- The purchase of enterprises.
- Investments in R&D&I.
The following will not be eligible: liability restructuring processes and, in general, working capital requirements.
Sectors of interest
Generalist with focus on companies with innovative content.
Types of product
Holdings in capital:
- Term: adapted to the project's maturity period; roughly five years.
- Term: adapted to the project's maturity. It may be as long as seven years, with up to 2 year waiting period for the repayment of principal instalments.
- Interest: fixed and variable tranches, the latter in accordance with the enterprise's profitability.
From € 750,000 up to €15,000,000.
Type of holding
Minority holdings, preferably accompanied with another professional investor, avoiding a role of key partner.
Documentation and guarantees required
Technical, economic, financial and legal information about the enterprise and its partners, plus any other as required by AXIS. No standardised documentation is required.
AXIS Participaciones Empresariales SGECR, S.A.
C/ Los Madrazo, 38 2ª
Tel: 91 523 16 54 / 37
Fax: 91 532 19 33